- Prithi presents on Susan Kare and we discuss
- Additional video on Susan Kare
- Students present their homework
- Watch video on Sulki and Min Choi
- Announcement about Course Evaluations
- Choose one direction to move forward with. Create three different iterations of that idea. Each iteration should be a sketch uploaded to InVision. Show as many screens as necessary to communicate the general idea of your project – if there are subpages, show what those could look like. If there is an interactive component on the homepage, show how that will work. I would imagine about 3 pages per direction (9 pages total). Please upload to InVision at the start of class.
- Yangchen is discussion leader, everyone else please read chapters 1 and 2 What is Code by Paul Ford and post a question.
- Discuss jQuery exercises and share examples
- In-class excercise: Quick Prototyping
- Individual reviews to discuss Dream Vacation projects
- Finish Quick Prototyping excercises and begin programming Dream Vacation projects. We will
begin reviewing your Dream Vacation code next week.
- Hear from Yangchen and discuss Paul Ford reading
- Screening: Sulki and Min Choi
- Announcement regarding guest critics
- Individual meetings